Tuesday 31 March 2009

Uncanny story: Driving faster than Fernando Alonso!

Did I ever tell you about the time I met Fernando Alonso?
No!! So, here you have my uncanny adventure.
A few years ago I was waiting for my girlfriend, Susan. I was upset because she was arriving late and I didn’t like waiting for her. I was really excited because we were getting married next summer and I was going to meet her parents.
It was 8 o’clock and I was just standing next to my car, minding my own business.
I didn’t realise that a car had parked near me. Then suddenly I heard a claxon and I could see the driver. I just couldn’t believe my eyes!! It was Fernando Alonso!!
Without thinking what I was doing I decided to follow him. What an intelligent decision!!
I didn’t want to get too close, I just keep moving until he arrived to a restaurant. While he was parking I took my camera and got into the restaurant.
So there I was, in that fancy restaurant without knowing what to do. Another wise decision was to hide myself behind a table.
All of a sudden, somebody sat in that table. It couldn’t be true! I could listen Fernando Alonso talking with a girl. I felt really nervous.
Suddenly I got a call from Susan. Luckily, I had remembered to silence my mobile but I had to answer the phone because she would be worried about me.
Well, what happened in the end is obvious. While I was talking with Susan, Fernando Alonso picked up the tablecloth. I will never forget his face!!!! Then I jumped and started to run. Fernando Alonso shouted at me. He flipped his lid!! I thought he wanted to kill me but I got to my car and drove faster than any other man in the world, even faster than Fernando.
It was one of the most stupid things that has ever happened to me!!

2 comments:

Nuria Vidal said...

Stanger than fiction...?

Here are my comments...

-she was BEING late
-I just KEPT moving
-arrived AT a restaurant
-All of a sudden, somebody sat AT that table.
-I could listen TO Fernando Alonso talking TO a girl.

Aquaneo79 said...

Thank you Virginia! Here you have the link to upload the powerpoint of the last book I've read. I hope it works well!
http://www.box.net/shared/ax5uftlf07